Grand Rapids Eldercare Channel Overview
Welcome to The Eldercare Channel of West Michigan, where seniors and their loved ones can find a wealth of information, tips, articles and more on some of the most important topics affecting today’s aging population. Join our video host, Catherine Jacobs of Cottrell & Jacobs, as we discuss many crucial senior-related issues.
By utilizing our search features, you can find more than just information. Our website is designed so that you can find West Michigan providers for a wide range of services. From home medical equipment and senior housing to senior law services and more, we want to make it easy to connect to the experts you’re looking for. Michigan seniors deserve access to the best medical, legal, and other senior-related professionals in the business, and we make it easier than ever to find them.
The Eldercare Channel aims to provide seniors and their family members with a personalized guide to many common concerns and issues associated with aging. Whether you are looking for localized service providers and community resources or simply want more information on things such as housing types, estate planning, home care, or financial service, let The Eldercare Channel help make your search easier.
Grand Rapids Elder Care Providers
- Grand Rapids Adult Day Care
- Grand Rapids Assisted Living
- Grand Rapids Elder Law and Medicaid Attorneys
- Grand Rapids Eldercare Consultants
- Grand Rapids Eldercare Physicians
- Grand Rapids Home Care
- Grand Rapids Home Health Care
- Grand Rapids Hospice
- Grand Rapids Medical Equipment & Supplies
- Grand Rapids Nursing Homes
- Grand Rapids Paying for Care
- Grand Rapids Retirement Homes
Other Resources for Seniors in the Grand Rapids & West Michigan Area
- Area Agency On Aging Of Westerm Michigan
- Kentwood Parks & Recreation Senior Activities
- Senior Neighbors, Inc.
- Four Pointes Center for Successful Aging
- Seniors Moving SMARTER LLC
- CareTree Adult Day Services